Saturday, October 31, 2015

Mirror Mirror on the Wall




Something I would like to share that definitely works for me:

I like to call this...

~Mirror Mirror On The Wall~

Try to find a quiet area where you won't be bothered. Set a timer/alarm on your phone for ten minutes. During this ten minutes, stare into the mirror, looking at only the area between your eye brows (third eye). Concentrate on ONLY that area and allow the thoughts to flow in. After your ten minute alarm goes off, write in a daily journal, anything and everything that you thought of while you were staring into the mirror at your third eye. Do this only once a day for three weeks. If you miss a day within this three weeks, you are, in a sense, cheating yourself of the true experience. It is easy enough to find ten minutes to spare on this exercise each day. Also, after your timer goes off, look into the mirror & tell your self, "I love you." I know this sounds a little silly at first, but I promise, the benefits, over time, are amazing.

Please keep in touch and let me know how your experiences with this simple daily meditation are going!

(This exercise works well when combined with this other simple yet amazing exercise... click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment